To order 10.7, 603, 121ZP, 735A Certificates or lodge an application, including Road Opening, Road Occupancy, Driveway Crossing, Work Zone, Construction Traffic Management Plan, Hoarding, S68/S138 Reserve Works, Hoarding, Tower Crane, Tree Removal, you need to be a registered user.

To order a Swimming Pool Compliance Certificate, you do not have to be a registered user. Click Here to go back and request from Council's online services homepage.

If you are a NEW user, please register using the Register button, or if you are an existing customer, please login below.

If you have forgotten your password, please use the 'Forgotten your password?' link below. A new password will then be sent to your Email address for you to login.
Once you login successfully, you will then be able to change your password using the 'Change Password' function on the menu.